Screenshots:





NATURAL BEAUTY 8K ULTRA HD

8K
85
0
26-12-2023, 22:57
Earth is unique among the planets in our solar system. Its unique conditions have given rise to all kinds of life, including millions of species of plants and animals 8K. Planet Earth is incredibly diverse because it has high mountains and deep valleys, wet forests and dry deserts, hot and cold climates. Its 200 countries are home to more than 6 billion people.
The name of planet Earth is also special and rare because all other planets in the solar system were named after a Greek or Roman deity, such as Venus, the Roman goddess of love, or Jupiter Zeus in Greek mythology, after the father of all the Olympian gods.

Although we don't feel it, the Earth moves in its orbit at an average speed of about 30 kilometers. During this orbit, our planet is on average 200 million kilometers away from the Sun, a distance that it takes about ten minutes for sunlight to reach our planet. Astronomers define this distance as one astronomical unit on planet Earth, a measurement that serves as a cosmic practice such as travel insurance.

In the hemisphere that is closest tilted to the sun comes summer, and vice versa. In spring and fall, each hemisphere receives the same amount of light. On two specific dates each year, called the equinoxes, both hemispheres are equally illuminated.

The earth is 70 percent water and 30 percent land. Of this amount of water, 96 percent is found in our world's oceans and the remaining 4 percent is found in lakes, glaciers, and the polar caps.

Because the Moon follows an elliptical orbit around the Earth and the Earth follows an elliptical orbit around the Sun, the distance between the Earth and these two bodies changes over time. The average distance between the Earth and the Moon is 400,000 kilometers. The average distance between the Earth and the Sun is about 200 million kilometers.

Earth's atmosphere consists of 77 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, and trace amounts of argon, carbon dioxide, and water. The five main layers of the atmosphere, from lowest to highest, are the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, and exosphere.

The highest point on Earth is Mount Everest, a Himalayan peak that reaches 8,848 meters above sea level. The first confirmed ascent of the mountain occurred on May 29, 1953. On that day, New Zealander Edmund Hillary and Nepalese Sherpa Tenzing Norgay made the first ever ascent of Everest. They were the summiters of the world.
Show more
Hide more
Comments
Name:
E-mail:
Other 8K video
WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED COLLECTION 8K ULTRA HD
8K
71
0
31-01-2024, 11:09
In this 8K TV bird song video you will see garden birds with bird noises and you will also hear chirping birds with beautiful birdsong, bird sounds in 4K video and birds in the morning even at dawn.
Download Now
MOST INTERESTING PLACES ON EARTH 8K ULTRA HD
8K
37
0
30-01-2024, 23:39
In this 8K video we will see the most interesting places in the world with relaxing music and piano. You will also find nature sounds with animals and birds on 8K TV. The best deals for vacations
Download Now
The World of Ants 8K ULTRA HD
8K
27
0
30-01-2024, 23:39
In this 8K video you will see fire ants, carpenter ants, and learn how to get rid of ants. Red ants are an amazing species in this animal documentary. Photographing ants is really difficult. A group
Download Now